Captured Memories Photography

My photo
Port St Lucie, Treasure Coast, Vero to Miami, Florida, United States

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Port St Lucie Maternity Photographer : Blair, Peter & Baby Bump Elise

It must be baby making time.  Lol.  Because quite a few of my friends and past clients are currently preggo.  So what better theme for my first new blog post than a Maternity Session.  I chose to feature Blair and Peter when they were expecting Elise, especially since Blair and Peter are now expecting a new little one, Erin.  A good friend of mine referred Blair and Peter to me, so I was very excited to meet and work with them.  Since this session, we've also photographed Elise's Baby Plan and are now looking forward to also photographing Erin's Baby Plan once she's here.  I just love being able to photograph and watch a family grow.  I feel so privileged to be able to document these times in their lives.  These little guys grow up so fast and photos let you hold on to those times.  Hope you like these.  Also coming soon photos of baby Elise during her first year.

No comments: