Captured Memories Photography

My photo
Port St Lucie, Treasure Coast, Vero to Miami, Florida, United States

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Im Back! South Florida Wedding & Portrait Photographer!

Ok, sooooooo I've been bad.  Business has been amazing, so many wonderful clients and so many great weddings and portrait sessions.  But that also keeps me very, very busy.  My goal is to produce beautiful images for my clients, which requires lots of time shooting and in front of this large screen here we call the computer.  And blogging has been one of the last things on my mind.  But many other photographers and webinars I've listened to say how blogging is important for me to show you, the world (ha), my photography.  So I'm going to try my best to keep us with this thing.  After all, I have been super busy with work and so I have many great images to share with you.  :)  So stay tuned..........
You may of course view many of my photos at my website at www.CaptMemPhotos.com

Here's a photo of us from one of our recent jobs.  That's my pretty cool second shooter aka my hubby on the right, and my super duper helpful assistant aka my mom on the left.  We make a pretty awesome team if I do say so myself!  :)

South Florida Wedding & Portrait Photographer




No comments: