Captured Memories Photography

My photo
Port St Lucie, Treasure Coast, Vero to Miami, Florida, United States

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Wedding Photographer: Tarin & Bob's Outdoor Wedding - Club Med Port St Lucie


Tarin & Bob had a beautiful outdoor Florida ceremony at Club Med in Port St. Lucie.  It had been unusually cold for Florida the past couple of weeks on and off.  But on the day of their wedding, it had a slight breeze accompanied by the warm sun and blue sky, and it was just perfect.  The ceremony was emotional and filled with tears of joy (I always have to fight back my tears when the bride or groom cry haha).  Followed by a fun and crazy reception, mostly due to the comical bridal party.  There was a lot of dancing, singing and jokes all night.  Everyone had so much fun and I had a blast photographing it all.  Tarin & Bob seem like a perfect pair and they kept stealing kisses from each other during the day.  Here are some of my favorite memories from their wedding.  I hope you enjoy.









































































Harpist: Barbara Brundage - http://www.floridaharp.com/
DJ: Kiss By a Rose - www.akissbyarose.com
Tuxes: Men's Wearhouse - www.menswearhouse.com
Bridal Gown & Bridesmaid Dresses: David's Bridal - www.davidsbridal.com
Flowers: Martin Downs Florist - http://www.martindownsflorist.com/

4 comments:

Tarin Lucas said...

Love them!!!! What a perfect day =)

Atlantic Arts Photography said...

Aww, so pretty, Shannon!! I do the same thing... having to fight back the tears during the ceremony.. EVERY TIME!

L said...

Wonderful job! I have two favorites

benilhalk said...

Great pictures from the wedding, the venue was very beautiful. My daughter is also getting married next month and the ceremony will be at the event space Atlanta. Looking at these photos has me wishing that our wedding photographer also does an amazing job like you have done. I’m looking forward to the wedding day.