Captured Memories Photography

My photo
Port St Lucie, Treasure Coast, Vero to Miami, Florida, United States

Monday, July 13, 2009

Jean & Hamah's Wedding Album

I really love how the photos from Jean & Hamah's wedding turned out. It was a great day outside, and the reception inside had very cool different colored lighting. It's impossible to own a copy of every album I've ever made, but I can show it off here on my blog. I custom design every album myself. In their album, I included a verse from their first Bride&Groom Dance, a few quotes about family and love, and some different textures for some of the page backgrounds. So I'm always proud when the end results turn out great, and especially when the bride and groom are happy. And Jean & Hamah LOVED their album! They kept going on and on about it. They showed it to everyone. I even had a wedding guest email me saying how much she loved their album. That definitely makes me happy! So I wanted to share their album with you and hope you enjoy taking a peak at it as well.

1 comment:

Atlantic Arts Photography said...

Wow, Shannon!!! It's gorgeous!!!! What an artist you are. :)