Captured Memories Photography

My photo
Port St Lucie, Treasure Coast, Vero to Miami, Florida, United States

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Photo of the Month - August 2009

For this "Photo of the Month" I decide to use this cool photo I took of my hubby, Nick, a few months ago in June. We are Disney World Freaks. We love the place! Everything is just so awesome; the atmosphere, the cool architecture, the food, the beautiful hotels, the fun, the whole 'magicalness' of it, we love it all. And being not too far away, we visit often. So when I had family coming in town from Kansas wanting to go to Disney, we of course said we'd tag along with them. Sneaking away for some 'us' time, we visited the Disney Coronado Springs Hotel for dinner and just to relax and walk around. The hotel has a Mexican theme and has some very cool and beautiful architecture around. Of course I had my camera with me, so we walked around and photographed some interesting shots of the place. I love this one because of the repeating arches and the cool lighting. Since I didn't have a tripod with me, I laid down on the ground and stayed VERY still to capture this image. I think it turned out pretty cool. I hope you think so too. And look at my hubby, all posing for me! What a good 'model'. :)


1 comment:

Kristin said...

cool colors, awesome shot!