Captured Memories Photography

My photo
Port St Lucie, Treasure Coast, Vero to Miami, Florida, United States

Friday, May 24, 2013

Beach Engagement Photographer : Amber & Terry

Amber & Terry's Engagement Session.  This was actually a destination Engagement Session for Amber and Terry.  He's the brother of my best friend and was coming to Florida for a vacation.  They're from Kentucky and don't have beaches there.  Lol.  So they decided they wanted some beautiful Engagement Photos on the beach, and of course my amazing best friend told him about me.  They were staying at the Four Seasons Resort in Boca Raton, Florida, right on the beach, lovely location.  They had a cute little park area in front and then we went out back on the beautiful beach.  They were super nice and so excited to have this experience while visiting Florida.  I enjoyed it as well.  Thanks guys and congrats!
www.CaptMemPhotos.com







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Last week my sister got engaged at one of local beach venues and we hired a popular Port Macquarie Photographer for the photography. He was recommended to me by friend as he had done her wedding photography marvelously. Got impressed with his work this time too.