Captured Memories Photography

My photo
Port St Lucie, Treasure Coast, Vero to Miami, Florida, United States

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Pet Photographer : Dogs & Cats No Kill Shelter 2012

It's the time again for me, getting closer to the end of the year and I photograph the charity calendar for Dogs & Cats Forever.  Something I just LOVE doing!  I am such an animal person.  I just photographed their 2013 calendar images, but thought Id share the 2012 images first.  So here are the images we used for the Dogs & Cats Forever 2012 calendar.  That was our second year photographing the images for their charity calendar.  For my fellow "big dog lovers", I made sure to include some bigger guys this year.  But they were all so sweet and cute.  I want to thank all of my friends who purchased one of these calendars this and last year and I hope we sell as many this coming year.  I greatly appreciate it, and so do these furry guys!
www.CaptMemPhotos.com
www.dogsandcatsforever.com













No comments: