Captured Memories Photography

My photo
Port St Lucie, Treasure Coast, Vero to Miami, Florida, United States

Monday, April 27, 2009

Wedding Photographer: Nena & Attila's Beach Wedding - Downtown West Palm Beach

I'm so excited for Nena & Attila. They are expecting their first baby in June. I actually met Nena & Attila back in the end of 2006 when they were looking for their wedding photographer. I was recommened by friends of their's who's wedding I photographed. They were unable to have a tradition ceremony and reception, but they still wanted some wedding photos in their wedding attire with their family and bridal party. So we had four whole hours just to photograph tons of awesome posed and candid images. It was so much fun. They let me use my creativity, plus threw in some of their own. It seemed like we were always laughing. They are definitely one of the most fun couples I've ever photographed. And now we've kept in touch and are friends and I can't wait to do their maternity and family sessions with their new lil guy. Since their wedding was before I had this blog, I decided to share some of my favorite images from their wedding session. Now you'll get to see how fun the photos turned out. Enjoy!






















Flowers by:  An Affair To Remember by Ivy

No comments: