Captured Memories Photography

My photo
Port St Lucie, Treasure Coast, Vero to Miami, Florida, United States

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Wedding Photographer: Jean & Hamah's Outdoor Wedding - Tree Tops Park Fort Lauderdale

I loved photographing Jean and Hamah's wedding. Jean is a friend of mine, who actually got me my first real paying wedding job years ago. I was doing portrait sessions at the time and had done a few weddings as the second shooter. Jean had a friend getting married and thought I had beautiful work so he pushed me and told me that I could be a wedding photographer all on my own. That really gave me some confidence and that's basically how I starting photographing weddings and I love him dearly for that. So when he told me he was now engaged and would like me to be his photographer, I was so excited. It was a simple outside ceremony (which I love) surrounded by big beautiful trees, perfect weather. Followed by a brightly colored and fun reception. It was great to be there because I saw some of my old wedding clients who I photographed their wedding, including Jean's friend who was my first real wedding job! :)

Here are a few of my favorite images from Jean and Hamah's Wedding. Congratulations!!!


Venue:  Tree Tops Park in Davie http://www.broward.org/parks/tt.htm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome shots! I love the fourth one from the end, great work.

kerline{at}joiedevieevents.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.