Captured Memories Photography

My photo
Port St Lucie, Treasure Coast, Vero to Miami, Florida, United States

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Pet Photographer : Dogs & Cats Forever No Kill Shelter 2014

It's a new year!  Hello everyone and welcome to 2014.  ;)  A new year means a new calendar so means another session at one of my favorite local animal shelters, Dogs & Cats Forever.  Animals hold a special place in my heart so I just love being able to give back and photograph these cute guys every year to help make money for the shelter.  I go in and spend the whole day photographing, laughing, hugging and loving on these furry guys.  What photographer wouldn't love this?!  Lol.  Well here are my 2014 calendar models.  Some of them already have homes.  Yea!  Enjoy!  And if you'd like a calendar of your very own, they are just $10 each and benefits the shelter.
www.CaptMemPhotos.com
www.DogsAndCatsForever.com


No comments: