Captured Memories Photography

My photo
Port St Lucie, Treasure Coast, Vero to Miami, Florida, United States

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Photo of the Month - August 2010

I was so busy with the Pinups for Pitbulls 2011 calendar submissions during the month of August, that I totally forgot to post my Photo of the Month, which happens to be a Pinups for Pitbulls image.  So here is my Photo of the Month for August.  Hey it's August 31st, but it's still August.  Lol.  I submitted four different sets of photos for their 2010 calendar last year.  I was so excited to find out that two of my images were finalists.  And then super excited to find out that one of them made it into their calendar!  Yeaaa!!!  This is the image that they used for their August 2010 image.  The model is my friend LaQuaisha and the dog is Rusty, owned by my friends Jessica and Justin.  They were both great to work with.  LaQuaisha had never "modeled" before, and look how cute she looks.  So anyone can be a model for Pinups for Pitbulls.  And Rusty was just happy that he got to eat so much ice cream that day.  Lol.  We went through a few cones by the time the session was over.  If you would like to check out the rest of the calendar or purchase one, or to learn more about the Pinups for Pitbulls charity, please visit www.pinupsforpitbulls.com.  They are a great charity that tries to educate people that pitbulls are not these evil dogs that some people think, plus help out injured pits and shelters.  This year I submitted seven different sets of images for their 2011 calendar.  I can't wait to see the images they choose.

No comments: